Automatic Roll Square Bottom Paper Bag Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-250,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-250,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||30 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case with Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FM-QFJ18
- Computerized: Computerized
- Size: 12 Inches
- Tube Length: 380~640mm
- Specification: ISO, CE
- Machine Type: Bag Forming Machine
- Type: Paper Bag Machine
- Paper Roll Width: 660~1290mm
- Trademark: FM
- Origin: China Zhejiang
This machine is designed for the production of square bottom paper bags with handles from paper reel in blank or printed. The handle forming section forms handles made of twisted-threads paper strings and flat paper patches, which then are transferred to handle application section. Handle application section applies glue, and impresses the handles onto the blank or printed paper web. With handles attached, the paper web is fed into the main machine for side gluing, tube forming, cutting, bottom impressing, bottom gluing, bottom forming and final product collection. Since all steps are completed in an online way, this machine is an ideal equipment for making square bottom paper bags with handles. The whole machine is centrally controlled by computer system with touch screen and servo motor for cut-off length control, so it can produce paper bags of variable sizes.
1. Touch screen is adopted for input control and machine status display, so as to finish machine correction easily.
2. Equipped with originally imported SIEMENS electrical system and servo motor drive, to make the machine run steadily.
3. Germany SICK photoelectric detector is used to track the material to be printed, reduce the adjusting time and improve production efficiency
4. Separate single-station unwinding rollstand with hydraulic lifting device; Convex-type inflatable shaft for loading material (or shaftless loading); Magnetic powder brake for unwinding and automatically constant tension controller for unwinding tension control; EPC web guide control system for material alignment; Alarm function for reminding replacing material and stopping-machine device for detecting material broken.
5. The handle making component is an independent machine, which is driven by servo motor and synchronized with the main motor; Handle length is adjustable according to bag size.
6. The cutting and gluing of paper handles are controlled by servo motors, as synchronous as the tub cutting of the main machine; Contact rollers transfer pattern is adopted in gluing paper handles; Vacuum suction pattern is adopted in transferring handles onto conveyer belt; Handles are compressed onto the paper web with a series of pneumatic rollers, to ensure the pasting strength.
7. Adjustable forming mould structure (side sealing is above the forming mould); Automatic glue-spraying device with automatic disengaging function is used for side gluing.
8. Rotary serrated cutter (or flat-blade cutter) with elliptical gears is used for cutting; The cutting length can be corrected by SICK photoelectric detector; Multi-layers bottom forming drum, center grippers, second tuck clamps, and drum grippers are adjustable for ease of changeover; Automatic disengaging function (bottom gluing is prevented for empty feeding to avoid contamination to the surface of the drum).
9. Paper bags are delivered by belt, and collected at side workbench, which is easy for operations; Automatic counting function.
|Paper Roll Width||660~1290mm||660~1290mm|
|Bag Body Width||240~450mm||240~450mm|
|Paper Thickness||90~180g/m 2||90~180g/m 2|
|Max. Paper Roll Diameter||1500 mm||1500 mm|
|Material Core Diameter||3''||3''|
|Max. Production Speed||120bags/min||120bags/min|
|Weight of Machine||Approx. 16000kg||Approx. 16000kg|